Gutted!!

Absolutely gutted!!

Had enough money going out this month, and due to be even more going out!

just nipped to get some petrol, and on the way back, my rear end locked up?! had to drive about 2 miles with the rear end totally locked up!!!:':smile:zomg:

think so mate, just driving along then about 2 minutes after driving from stopping, bang... SCREECH all the way home! bloody glad there wasnt any police around!

hopefully thats not what the juddering is, although it does feel a bit like a flat spot :worried: really effed off tbh.

Was really enjoying having the car etc, owned it for over 2 years now, but things are starting to go wrong with it, and I really cant afford to overcome the problems anymore!

Honestly, I absolutely cacked myself!!! I thought Id hit something at first! tbh this could be the beginning of the end for the UR.

It also will need its major service in next few months! just not willing to pump ex amount of money into a car that things keep going wrong with!

Honestly, I absolutely cacked myself!!! I thought Id hit something at first! tbh this could be the beginning of the end for the UR.

It also will need its major service in next few months! just not willing to pump ex amount of money into a car that things keep going wrong with!

How old is it though? Tbh, once cars get to a certain age they do start needing things. But once these are repaired they usually carry on for the same number of years again. My fiance's parents always buy cars about 6 years old, they've already had everything that is likely to go replaced! Lol!

Time for a 200!? Really odd that they would sieze while the car was moving! Thats not a common thing at all, TBH the last thing I would have done was keep driving LOL :wink: but I know what you were thinking - they shouldn't stay siezed for long! As it probably needed a strip and clean. :smile:

I do feel sorry for you, harsh when stuff like this happens. but why did you carry on driving? I would have had the AA straight out. Not worth flat spotting the tyres.

I had similar problems when the weather was really harsh, and it only stuck for about 15 seconds so I was still in the same mind frame

Thats quite a dramatic faliure! Never heard of them jamming while on the move before. Had same problem a few years back on a 106, i parked it on a hill for a couple of hours and i couldnt release the handbrake. the cable had gone (if i remember correctly).
Feel for you mate!

bloody hope not! got it booked in for thursday so shall know more, as regards to both rear tyres.... F&**%^d!!!

had that happen in my metro yrs ago and the brake fluid leaked all over the brakes pads not good mate