GW 200 Cup new wheel bold colour

So I finally got round to getting myself some Cup Racer Speedlines. My car had the standard cup wheels when I got it and if I'm honest, I didn't like them. I got them off a forum member a few weeks back and finally have them fitted after a fresh refurb. Heres some pics

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

And some bargain tyres i managed to pick up very cheap. Amazing tyre
Michilin Pilot Sport Cups

IMG_6078.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning! But I'd possibly change the badges too, as they don't match the rear lights... Black/cf badges will sort that right out.

Otherwise a jaw dropping car!

Stunning! But I'd possibly change the badges too, as they don't match the rear lights... Black/cf badges will sort that right out.
Otherwise a jaw dropping car!

Possibly. I like it with the red badges though :smile: but thanks dude appreciated

Looks great!

Thanks bud

red mirrors too?.. love it

Not a bad idea, would worry it's too much though. As a painter, won't be much hassle to give it a try though!

Last edited:
I'd probably get rid of the red badges and go with the red mirrors myself...then contemplate how the blade might look.

Have you got red brembo's as well? Interested to see how the brakes look through your wheels if you have.

Last edited:
I will try something else eventually. Not keen on doing the blade as I like the way it looks in black it goes with the top part of the bumper etc. mirrors do sounds tempting. I do have red brembos yeah, the red is pretty close to the colour which it needed to be. Not sure if I have a picture. Will check