GW 200 Cup prior to mods!

Here is my bargain basement 200 Cup. Has been standard since I took delivery in January. After a great deal of pondering, I'm starting to get the 'itch' for some carefully and well chosen mods.

8" x 17" wheels definitely first.
Suspension? (depends on look of wheels on standard suspension).
K-Tec Racing exhaust?
Fixed back Recaros in place of standard chairs? (would have loved the RS ones but they were a little too tight for me :@).

Watch this space!

Attachments

• IMGP0711 no plate.jpg
    IMGP0711 no plate.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMGP0748 no plate.jpg
    IMGP0748 no plate.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 59
  • IMGP0700 no plate.jpg
    IMGP0700 no plate.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
looks sweet mate. I want first dibs on ure 200 wheels if u buy any other wheels lol i love them.

Mark, after seeing your pics and those of others, I'm thinking matt black. I've recently had white on white with an immaculate rally rep GTE but was forever cleaning them and I'm not entirely convinced that they'd look as good on the Clio. I'd be interested though to hear what people think about wheel colour :confused1: :thumbup1:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 19
looks sweet mate. I want first dibs on ure 200 wheels if u buy any other wheels lol i love them.

Woody, are you like some sort wheel collector. How many sets do you have now? LOL
I'm definitely coming round to use the snow foam and have a look at your stock room :thumbsup: I'll also be cranking up the 4 x 2000W site lamps...:scared:

dmc_74 - Seriously though and back on thread, very nice car mate and i'm a big fan of those new 200 wheels. I think they look just right on your car, but if you have to change then which ones will you get (there are not many to choose from)?
You should get the K-Tec Stage 1 tuning package too:
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=3696&appid=3

i love white on white its so fresh looking, compared to the usual white car black wheels, ( no offence to anyone who has this combo )

dmc_74 - Seriously though and back on thread, very nice car mate and i'm a big fan of those new 200 wheels. I think they look just right on your car, but if you have to change then which ones will you get (there are not many to choose from)?
You should get the K-Tec Stage 1 tuning package too:
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=3696&appid=3

Kosluk, based on some of the pics which have kindly been posted, I have ordered a set of 8x17" Ultraleggeras in Matt Black. Wanted to keep to 17's but I'm personally not really keen on the standard wheel design and didn't want to go for the Speedlines when I ordered :nope:

i love white on white its so fresh looking, compared to the usual white car black wheels, ( no offence to anyone who has this combo )

Chappo, not sure about white on white on the Clio. Although it's personal preference, I just prefer black as I feel it's a little more modern and will set off the 200's f/r black bits and matt Cup trim quite well. Will post some pics in the near future :thumbup1:

Kosluk, based on some of the pics which have kindly been posted, I have ordered a set of 8x17" Ultraleggeras in Matt Black. Wanted to keep to 17's but I'm personally not really keen on the standard wheel design and didn't want to go for the Speedlines when I ordered :nope:

I think thats a great choice mate, i love those wheels, not cheep tho hey!
Be sure to post some photos to make my jealous soon as they are fitted.
:thumbup1:

LMAO kos yeah its a fetish of mine collecting wheels lol. i have a stack of 22 tyres that need wheels lol thats all

more wheels coming to me then?

Potentially Woody. Haven't given any thought to price as yet and will look to do a bit of research in the meantime to find out what the going rate is. PM me though if you're interested and I'm sure we can do a deal :thumbup1: