H&R Purple springs - 40mm ?

Hi guys. Quick question. My car has purple H&R springs and what I can gather most folk have the red or black? :s

Just windering if if these are a newer/different type and what they are supposed to lower the car by? They were on the car when I bought it!

Thanks for the help

I believe they're are the H&R sport springs should lower the car by 40-45mm

blue are super sport and red are the racing ones! Hope this helps

Thanks for the quick reply. I had a look and just read on the website these are meant to be somewhat comfy ?! I've had lowered cars in the past and these feel OK to be fair. Can be a little bit crashy though! Are these designed to work well with standard non cup shocks ? I thought 30/40 would be most common? I might upgrade the shocks to cups if its worth it

Last edited:
From what I've seen on eBay, purple springs can be 40/40 or 30/40 ?

heres how the car sits

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 95
I've managed to find some part numbers on eBay so will see if I can match them to the springs. What shocks are you running?

I've managed to find some part numbers on eBay so will see if I can match them to the springs. What shocks are you running?
I've got an R27 so Cup shocks. Handling overall is much better although by the state of my old springs I'm not surprised. They are a tad crashy but only on really uneven back roads. Day to day driving they're perfect.

I see. The rear springs say 29103 which I believe is 30/40 drop. Can't see the front numbers without jacking up and getting he wheels off