H&R Spacer Information

Edit for the future:

Heres the info I've found on H&R Spacers (Eibach are pricier so I didn't bother researching them)

H&R DRA system 25mm part:5035601:-
This system bolts to your hub, then you use your normal bolts to fit your wheel. This is only available in 25mm fitment (per axle) and can be bought from several places inc. europerformanceparts.co.uk for £95 - This kit does not require longer bolts

H&R DA system 20mm part:40365601:-
This system requires longer bolts like I've posted above (14mm x 1.5 x 50mm) These can be bought from lots of places, the cheapest UK seller is:
Larkspeed at £77 per pair (£164 inc postage for 2 pair)
You can also pick them up from German eBay by searching "H&R Spurverbreiterungen Clio 40mm" or using the part number above. These worked out at £61 per pair plus delivery (£138 inc postage to UK for 2 pair)

^^ these can also be bought through Amazon, UK eBay and EuroPerformance so you could check their prices too.

General information about spacers in this Vid from Driftworks.
http://youtu.be/uagmGqeomng

Last edited:
The thread is M14x1.5 rob, plenty on ebay available as sets.

Not sure on the standard bolts length but if you type 'M14x1.5 extended' into ebay you'll see them.

Just add the 20mm to the standard lenght and you'll have plenty.

Anyone know if a 60degree radius is correct for the collars? (The tapered neck part). Might be a daft question but most of them are 50mm long, I'm guessing I have at least 3mm spare behind the hub, I did read that they poke out a little anyway as standard?

Yes you need the 60 degree tapered ones.

Porsche have the same M14x1.5 thread (and some VW's) so you just have to make sure you dont get those as they have a radius seat, more of a domed shape.

This is the type you don't want.

I've ordered them mate, just waiting on delivery.

Also I shopped around quite a bit for the spacers. What I've found is...

H&R DRA system 25mm part:5035601:-
This system bolts to your hub, then you use your normal bolts to fit your wheel. This is only available in 25mm fitment (per axle) and can be bought from several places inc. europerformanceparts.co.uk for £95 - This kit does not require longer bolts

H&R DA system 20mm part:40365601:-
This system requires longer bolts like I've posted above (14mm x 1.5 x 50mm) These can be bought from lots of places, the cheapest UK seller is:
Larkspeed at £77 per pair (£164 inc postage for 2 pair)
You can also pick them up from German eBay by searching "H&R Spurverbreiterungen Clio 40mm" or using the part number above. These worked out at £61 per pair plus delivery (£138 inc postage to UK for 2 pair)

^^ these can also be bought through Amazon, UK eBay and EuroPerformance so you could check their prices too.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought I'd try and get as much information as possible in to one thread (I'll update my first post and thread title to make searching the forum easier).

Hopefully this will stop the "what spacers" threads.

With the bolt to hub ones, i assume they come with the necessary hardware to affix them to the hubs?

Hopefully this will stop the "what spacers" threads.

With the bolt to hub ones, i assume they come with the necessary hardware to affix them to the hubs?

Here's hoping :smile:. Yes the H&R DRA system comes with special bolts to hold the spacer to the hub, then you just use your normal bolts to fix wheel to spacer. Its the neatest solution since you don't need to buy new bolts off fleaBay and you can keep your locking nuts.

Anyone know what spacers I should use.. :wink:

75mm each side, maybe they'll slow you down some :wink: