H & R Springs any pictures of the difference in ride height

mac

Paid Member
As Ive just bought my Clio 200 i am looking to do a few subtle mods and the first thing I'm looking to do is fit some springs

I am looking at H&R springs but would like to know what they ride like as for a standard car the suspension is pretty firm

Also if someone has a picture of their car on the springs that would be good

Regards Marc

As Ive just bought my Clio 200 i am looking to do a few subtle mods and the first thing I'm looking to do is fit some springs

I am looking at H&R springs but would like to know what they ride like as for a standard car the suspension is pretty firm

Also if someone has a picture of their car on the springs that would be good

Regards Marc
I've fitted H&R springs to my 200 cup pack, tge ride isn't any harder than the cup springs, but then people say the cup springs are pretty stiff compared to standard?
b2937190c160dc14e5c4573ce3ad755e.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys
Much quicker response than cliosport.net
That looks spot on
Cheers Marc

30/40 H&R's fitted to a cup, are harder fullstop !

+1

It is absolutely, definitely a harder ride with H&R's fitted. I've got them on mine and I don't like them, not for the hard ride but the fact that they're much more springy and make the car unsettled at speed on anything but a smooth surface.

The ride is pretty harsh but the car looks ridiculous at the back
Nearly ever car I've owned I've fitted coilovers to usually KW v1 or v2 version
My last car was an a4 estate that was on eibach coilovers
I might just bite the bullet and order some KWs
Cheers Marc

I got them fitted when one of my front springs broke and it is only a little harder than the cup setup I was on. It's the rear that feels harder though, I can't tell much difference on the front but on track it makes it feel much better.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk