Harnesses Lap Belt Mounting Points

Can anyone running fixed back seats with harnesses tell me what they've used for lap belt mounting points? I've spent a lot of time scratching my head trying to figure out where's best with not much luck.

Thanks

Mine are mounted in a similar way to Paul. I clipped my lap belt for the 6 point harnesses firstly to the bar that holds the 3 point seat belt next to the door and the other side fitted a eyelet to the tunnel.

Reactions: BenAG200
Cheers gents, I was hoping that there was a way to mount that wouldn't require drilling/welding plates but seems like that's the only way!

What needs to be removed from the underside in order to weld in the plates?

Item number 262484604465 on eBay. Don't need welding really, only for FIA stuff, MSA are happy with them just being bolted.

No worries! Main issue was to avoid the fuel and brake lines, depends if you are running 4,5 or 6 point harness though.

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

Reactions: BenAG200
Cheers @pdd144c going with 4 points for now. Obviously shoulders will go to the cage when bought, so was just lap points causing me a headache. Have ordered the plates/eyelets you linked yesterday too. Thanks again.