Harratts Wakefield MK4 Clio and Zoe VIP Preview

Bloody good pics. That dashboard is gonna take some getting used to. Stereo interface looks fun thi

Bloody good pics.
+1 Good pics, the interiors are very funky, but still dont think I will ever like the exterior. And the 197 & 200 are so good looking... :worried:

and its a shame that the Renault Zoe isnt a cool sporty car like a 197/200, or I would totally get one lol :wink:

The entertainment system looks wank imo

its just been thrown on, same with the zoe.

Personally i was more impressed with the zoe, dash was much nicer and i loved the way they integrated the rear handles and no idea why they haven't done it like that on the clio.

i also didn't think the clio look too big but to say it was top of the range it didn't look sporty in any way.

Dose that LY have recaros...?

I'm not sure it does looking at the pics, but if you could clarify for me :smile:

And yeah, mk4 - no thanks.

Cool pics!

+1 Good pics, the interiors are very funky, but still dont think I will ever like the exterior. And the 197 & 200 are so good looking... :worried:

and its a shame that the Renault Zoe isnt a cool sporty car like a 197/200, or I would totally get one lol :wink:

You should get one cos it same name as you *ZOE* :smiley: lol

Clio looks better in the flesh and as the base model and there bread and butter i think it could be a winner. But for me a 3 door is a must and its a pretty big car too the mk3 clio is nearly bigger then my 225 so this will over shadow it for sure in size. everything feels well screwed together better then any renault before, its comfy and the materials used dont feel or look cheep at all. The center dash i quite like its not too gimmicky at all. but i think could be a distraction while driving. The Zoe i think as well looks better then the clio its higher roof line wise but its smaller every were else. this would also look better as a 3 door. thought the inside looked very dull though needed brightening up some how for my tastes.

That zoe looks pants which is odd as the ad on TV earlier this year it looked a nice thing.

They must have lowered it 70 odd mm and shot it in widescreen for the telly.