he did it

Was a good race, all world champs fighting it out at the front.

Be interesting to see if Vettle now backs off a bit for remainder of season or just goes for it, show em who's boss

Yeh cracking race that one. For me Singapore is the best race on the calendar still. Roll on next weekend and India also!

Bout bloody time he sowed it up. Hopefully McLaren and Ferrari come back even stronger next year.

I think Jenson deserves a shout out! He has ruled the roost at McLaren this year, and put Lewis to shame. Hopefully he will stop sulking and get on with racing now he can't win it. Jenson is my bet for next year .....

I think Jenson deserves a shout out! He has ruled the roost at McLaren this year, and put Lewis to shame. Hopefully he will stop sulking and get on with racing now he can't win it. Jenson is my bet for next year .....

:thumbup: He did very well and sure if he was in the Redbull he'd have won this year. Next season I think Jenson will really shine as he is a consistent racer and just got better and better over the season especially when under pressure unlike Lewis

Jenson got a nice contract renewal so shows their happy with his performance, but not heard about Lewis getting renewed so perhaps Mclaren have had enough of him.

IMO there is something illegal with the rebulls. How can they be so much faster throughout two whole seasons. :huh:
Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying the redbull team have gone out their way to build a part thats illegal but there has to be something thats giving them such an edge over two seasons.
Vettle is no mug but is he the best all out racer, I'm not sure. Jenson is good but once rattled he seems to lose it. Hamilton is very good but far too aggressive. Both ferrari drivers are pricks. I do hope Kimi makes a comeback and shakes things up.

Even though i'm not a fan I have to conrgatulate him - He's been the smartest driver with the best car and best team around him - winning combination

However, I think with the advantage that the RBR car has compared to the rest of the pack - he's had it easy (Webbers been caged this year and has been markedly off the pace - lack of support?); we've not really seen him under a lot of pressure, except in Canada where Button managed to crack him.

Hopefully next year, with the blown rear diffuser system outlawed, the cars will be more comparable, making for a much closer championship race.

I liked Buttons comment towards Vettel after the race 'So that's how we're racing now?' - Hoping Button wins the 2012 Championship, he's driven a cracking season this year and has proven himself as Mclarens number one driver :wink:.