Headlights keep coming on when car locked.

Hey so quick question I'm currently away and my girlfriend has just told me my headlights are on but the rear lights aren't when Parker.

Any idea on how to turn them off?

Strange. I know you can use the "follow me" function buy pulling the indicator, but it doesn't sound like that. Do you have auto lights? If so you could try holding down the button in the end of the indicator stick to turn them off.

If your lights come on automatically when it's dark.. you've got auto lights :wink: another way to check is to look at the back of your rear view mirror through the windscreen, if you have a squarish black sensor pushed up against the screen then you have auto lights & wipers.

Interested in the "follow me home" lights, how exactly do you activate them?

Edit: just checked your other thread and it doesn't look like you have auto lights.. but you do have the same torch as me :smile:

Got home tonight and the lights are off so let's hope it was just a gremlin.

I can't seem to get the drivers side headlight to be at the same level as the passenger.

Any suggestions?

f4534ab210410793efc965ebf9437759.jpg

Last night I manually adjusted the right lens as this one was lower and points too low on the road. Haven't been able to park in front of my gate again to see if it's held at the same height, hopefully has. Tempted to upgrade the whole unit to a projector unit