Hell to the F'ing Yeah!

yesssssssssssssssssss!!!! looks so good on the photo!

i own about ten 197s on there! will have to buy a load of these now!!!

sh!t just got interesting in forza again!

Was looking down the list thinking, hmm, another boring car pack that wont change WHAT THE DUCK! Nice, dont think my poor xbox has been on since the week before xmas too. Time for some Forza!

Excellent. I bought the super duper Forza 4 when it came out so from memory that entitle s me to some free car packs?

How do I download them for nowt? I've not played Forza since the week it came out but hopefully some new cars (Clio 200) will reignite my want to play.

Nice one but is there something hidden in the fact its coming with the Pirelli car pack ???

thought it was a strange name for the group as well? Very random cars, no real theme unless Im missing the link.

Aston Martin Concept
Cheve Nova
Clio 200

whats the link?

Pirelli work with Turn10 studios to make the game. They give them all of their tyre deformation data to use in game making it more realistic, think they are just paying them back by promoting pirelli.

Mmm... Ultima GTR. :thumbup:

Now we just need them to release Knockhill, Brands Hatch, Oulton Park and Cadwell Park. :smiley:

Pirelli work with Turn10 studios to make the game. They give them all of their tyre deformation data to use in game making it more realistic, think they are just paying them back by promoting pirelli.

No don't ruin the rumour mill :worried:

Here was me dreaming RenaultSport had something up their sleeves and this was a sneaky spin on it.

Mmm... Ultima GTR. :thumbup:

Now we just need them to release Knockhill, Brands Hatch, Oulton Park and Cadwell Park. :smiley:

Along with the R26.R

How can they miss out the car that held the fwd 'ring record.

What a Rivals that would be...set your R26.R time on the 'ring

Similar Thread Suggestions