Hello from France

BONJOUR!! :smile: i drive through france quite a lot, used to hate it, then i went to paris :smile:
never been to marseille though....

welcome to the club mate, stu.

oh and ALORS ON DANCE!!!

Welcome along! Comme le blanc avec la combinaison de toit noire
thanks
BONJOUR!! :smile: i drive through france quite a lot, used to hate it, then i went to paris :smile:
never been to marseille though....

welcome to the club mate, stu.

oh and ALORS ON DANCE!!!

thanks but what a awfull song:smiley:

I'm French but I do not really like my country and his state of mind of a loser, already seen in France when you are in Marseilles, you're abbord of Marseille before being French
By cons I love French cars

sorry for my english

lol - je comprende :smile:

well if you don't like your countrymen - The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide".
The only 2 higher levels in france are "collaborate" and "surrender".
The rise was due to a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

you may need to use www.freetranslation.com :smile:

lol - je comprende :smile:

well if you don't like your countrymen - The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide".
The only 2 higher levels in france are "collaborate" and "surrender".
The rise was due to a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

you may need to use www.freetranslation.com :smile:

Please do not talk about politics in my country.:bye2:
But talking about my area, Bouches du Rhone and one of my playgrounds road Cretes just above Cassis.:001_tt1:
If you ever get in the south of France is a splendid place whatsoever for the scenery as for the road:smiley::001_tt1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7HxFarmLs

Last edited:
Bonjour!

We have a house West of Montpellier, in the Monts de l'Espinouse, so not too far from you.

France is a fantastic country for driving, especially in the South, I can drive for miles around the mountain roads pretending to be Sébastien Loeb and only ever see the occasional crazy local riding a bike.

There are not many RS200s, in fact I have never seen one in France. Are they quite rare??

Super, when you come on vacation Notify me so that we would have a drink and I would visit my county a bit, with la route de la Sainte Baume, la route des thermes,la route des crétes,etc etc, and then there are the Calanques between Marseille and Cassis .
For Clio RS are rare in the south of France, is a question of mentality.
In the south people prefer BMW, Audi and Volkswagen, for show.
And to say, when I bought my clio, all my friends told me I was crazy to buy a French car at this price point.
So imagine you since they see me investing so much money in this car.
Only those who got in my car with me who understood.

This clio Rs 200 is just fantastic in small corners of southern France.
so the prepration done on my car is very typed rally.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions