Hello from wakefield..

Evening fellas,

Finally found a 197 I could agree with.

Its a 56 Albi blue 197, picking him up on wednesday.

The only picture I have atm (From the dealer I bought it from)
eK7Q1CSx.jpg

Plans are quite small for it:
Alloys changed anthracite
Projector lights
Team Heko wind deflectors
Maybe a cup spoiler

Other than those little bits just enjoy it. Its not going to be a garage queen. Going to be getting used everyday to drive into leeds for work.

Dont be afraid to give me a wave if you see me about, I've seen there is quite a few members in the local area.

look forward to coming to meets

Cheers fellas

James

Welcome to the site fella!

Good to have another Yorkshire member, if only you had bought it last week you could have come to Scarborough with us...

Welcome to the site fella!

Good to have another Yorkshire member, if only you had bought it last week you could have come to Scarborough with us...

I saw the thread running, was a bit gutted but wouldn't have been able to make it anyways. I was playing golf at the Belfry.

Where abouts in Wakey are you paul? I've never seen a LY 197 in wakey. I only ever see a Albi blue and black one hanging around. I'm up in crigglestone.

Hey fella, based in Normanton, well the car is haha!

You will love the Clio, plenty of great roads around the area to enjoy!

Picked him up today. I worked till 7.30pm (started at 6.30, but was aloud to nip out for an hour to get pick him up) got home, changed and straight out the door. Headed for a few nice B roads and got a nice feel for the car. Ended up doing 150 miles. Just got back in, grab something quick to eat and then bed for work nice and early again in the morning.

All I can say is I'm in love. This is simply the best car I've ever owned. Its such a car of a two halves. Its nice and quiet if you drive sensibly, but when the urge takes you. Plant it and it just takes off.

I'll say a quick hello too then after being a long time lurker!

Won't start a new thread, but might catch you on the M1 in the early rush hour fun if that's the way you go?

I head over from Emley from hudds and get on at the cedar court (j39)

I'm in a black 197 '07 plate - so give us a quick wave if you see me!

I'll say a quick hello too then after being a long time lurker!

Won't start a new thread, but might catch you on the M1 in the early rush hour fun if that's the way you go?

I head over from Emley from hudds and get on at the cedar court (j39)

I'm in a black 197 '07 plate - so give us a quick wave if you see me!

I have seen a black one in the morning a couple of times. I get on the M1 (J39 at 7.20).

Do you wear a suit and jacket to work?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9