Hello there - new 197 owner

Heya folks, Am new to renaults, never owned one before and im waitin for delivery on my black 197 as pictured below.

Ive always been into VWs before and owned mk1 golf, couple of mk2s a mk3 golf an a polo gti. put up a pic of the mk1 an mk2 gti as i loved those cars an hopefully a few people in here are also into the VW scene

the clio 197 :001_wub:
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

the mk1 (i would have kept this if i could)
IMG_0243.jpg

the mk2
_MG_8250t.jpg

Cant wait to get the clio, on the test drive i did nothing but smile. hope you can all help me out when i get stuck and ill get a progress thread up when i take delivery of the car.

Cheers 8)

i would leave the K&N alone mate,

as it will not give you any gains, you could actually lose a few bhp.

get yourself an ITG panel filter instead you will be alot better off.

i would leave the K&N alone mate,

as it will not give you any gains, you could actually lose a few bhp.

get yourself an ITG panel filter instead you will be alot better off.

i know what you mean mate, i ended up puttin the standard box back on my mk2 as the only thing a K&N did was give a load of induction noise. ended up drillin the standard box with a K&N panel an was much better.

Looking nice mate, saw this on Pistonheads the other day, even emailed the chap to see whether he wante to sell the wheels.

Cheers dudes, they may well be up for sale very soon, as ive seen another set of wheels that tickle my fancy ahaha.
Will let u know bud.

Ey up Jamie!:smiley: :biggrin: Was looking at that the other day, nice motor liking the oz's. To become a paid member just click on user cp and then go down to paid subscriptions, real easy. Its a fiver for the year, so it won't break the bank! LOL!:smiley: Where you from?