Help pricing my Clio 200 please

Due to unforeseen circumstances I need to put up the Clio for sale, a very fantastic car has come available at an amazing price. Can't say no, so I need to sell unfortunately. Not sure where the best place to advertise so I've started here.

It's a 59' Renault Sport Clio 200 FF 5.5k with the following;

Metallic Paint: Silver
Recaros
Cup Chassis Pack
Climate Control
Keyless Entry/Start
Auto wipers/lights
Supagarded

The car is detailed on a weekly basis even though I had the car supagarded to give it the added protection on the interior and exterior. I use some of the best products, zaino, poorboys, dodo juice, britemax, collinite and so on, too much of a big collection.

What price should i be asking for??

Sorry you have to sell up mate, with the spec you mentioned i would be looking at selling at £14,500 maybe £13,750 for a quick sale..

Ive been looking at Renault Sport clios for sale on a daily basis so thats what im guessing it will be worth with that spec.

Hope this helps

Unfortunately, I think that's much too high.

Clio 200s seem to drop significantly in the first year then level out.

I recently bought one after a two month search. Prices ranged from £10k (for a 2009) to £13k (for a 2011 with 500 mls), and most were over-priced and not selling.

Yours, as a private sale, should be offered nearer £11,995 (IMO).

None of this should detract from what fanstastic little cars they are - and terrific value as a used buy - it's just the market .

Twice recently I have offered mine as PX, 60plate 7.5k RB FF Cup Pack and RS Monitor.

I have been offered around £11,750.

Some may think that means the private you will get more. Not the case at the mo IMO. The gap between buying private and dealer is getting larger as unsecured credit is much harder to get than HP or PCP through a dealer.

Just to work out the averages I got £11,000 as a px for my 10 plate FF with cup chassis standard seats with 6000 miles.

Damn I didn't notice this thread was so old!

Last edited:
I feel a bit mugged, I paid 15k for an 11 plate, 6000 Mile ex-demo, other than the silver paint identical spec...... ;/

Sounds like I may have paid 2 2 1/2k over the odds from what I'm reading here?

Edit: Oh, hang on.....old thread....now I'm confuzzled...

At present prices, £15k is about what Renault dealers would be asking for a car like yours. So, you weren't mugged, but paid a premium for the security and convenience of dealer car.

Just enjoy it.