Help wanted with chassis number.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
I have a 197 cup and after breaking my 3rd front coil spring in 5 years I'm ready for a change.

I've got some eibach -20mm springs I'm hoping will only lower the cup around 10mm but my dampers are the original 8 year old ones so I'm wanting to upgrade to 200 cup front dampers but getting the correct ones from the dealer is a task without a correct chassis number.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a chassis number from a 200 cup, I'd prefer from a 200 cup not a 200 FF with a cup pack just in case, the car as I'm sure some of you will know needs to be the early type with the same strut tops as the 197, not the later small holed strut tops.

I might be able to use just a number plate but as I say, from a 59 plate or early 10 plate Clio 200 cup.

No need to put your number up here for all to see so a PM would be fine, then I can get the parts ordered this week.

I think I have the correct part number 543025293R but the dealer wanted my numbers to confirm correct fitting.

I have a 197 cup and after breaking my 3rd front coil spring in 5 years I'm ready for a change.

I've got some eibach -20mm springs I'm hoping will only lower the cup around 10mm but my dampers are the original 8 year old ones so I'm wanting to upgrade to 200 cup front dampers but getting the correct ones from the dealer is a task without a correct chassis number.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a chassis number from a 200 cup, I'd prefer from a 200 cup not a 200 FF with a cup pack just in case, the car as I'm sure some of you will know needs to be the early type with the same strut tops as the 197, not the later small holed strut tops.

I might be able to use just a number plate but as I say, from a 59 plate or early 10 plate Clio 200 cup.

No need to put your number up here for all to see so a PM would be fine, then I can get the parts ordered this week.

I think I have the correct part number 543025293R but the dealer wanted my numbers to confirm correct fitting.
I'd give George at renault Wolverhampton a call mate. He would be able to sort that out for you without a chassis number. He's shit hot at stuff like that.