Help with locking system?

Hello, lately my car has been abit touch and go with the card reader/locking system, today is the first time I got home and nothing would work, not even using the key in the door would lock my car, I've tried both card readers and still nothing, I quickly read the handbook and locked it by using the side part inside the door...

does anyone one know how this can be cheaply fixed or has experienced same problem or is it a Renault job?

popping out quick now so will read reply when home, cheers

Have you tried changing the battery in the keycard itself? Mine had the same symptoms when the battery needed changing. It may not be this, however it's worth a go as it's a cheap fix it it works.

I just literally got back from currys, put new battery in, worked first time, I put the old battery in and now it's working again, so so strange, seems to be after everytime we have lots of rain, confused.com

Odd one...

If its after a lot of rain, could possibly be a blocked scuttle and water getting onto the electrics...

Glad the battery worked for you :smile: with regards the rainwater, the drain holes aren't blocked under the scuttle are they??