Hey

Hi all,

New to the forum. Recently bought a 2007 197 in Albi Blue.

Wasn't really looking at them seriously (although I've always liked the look of them) as I'd heard all the bad things about French cars. Then I saw one in a local dealer's whilst looking at another car. Took it out for a spin, loved it, bought it :smile:

Can't quite put my finger on it, but it really reminds me of an old Elise I had way back - but with 5 seats and a boot. Loving it so far.

Cheers

James

Welcome to the forum! It just goes to show - don't listen to the rubbish people spout about French cars, it ain't true :smiley:

Welcome to the forum! It just goes to show - don't listen to the rubbish people spout about French cars, it ain't true :smiley:

I've got a few things that need sorting, random hazard lights, drivers door has dropped a bit, rubbish washer jets, rattly boot catch, but hopefully nothing too serious. It all adds character anyway :wink:

Thanks for the welcome, all.

Finally remembered to grab a couple of snaps today.

*File management on this is awful :smile:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I've got a few things that need sorting, random hazard lights, drivers door has dropped a bit, rubbish washer jets, rattly boot catch, but hopefully nothing too serious. It all adds character anyway :wink:

Thanks for the welcome, all.

True, it's merely individuality.

Similar Thread Suggestions