Hi from Newcastle!

Hi all,

Pick my 197 Cup up next Saturday, heres a few snaps :smile: Hope to see some people around !

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Adam

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 133
  • media (1).jpg
    media (1).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 131
No it's called the cup spoiler and it's an optional extra, or something that's added to the car as a mod later in its life.

Hi mate i believe this is my old cup. Just sold it about a month ago. I added the h&r lowering springs a custom exhaust some carbon pieces inside and the cup spoiler. Is the reg yr08?

Hi mate i believe this is my old cup. Just sold it about a month ago. I added the h&r lowering springs a custom exhaust some carbon pieces inside and the cup spoiler. Is the reg yr08?

Hi mate totally missed your reply !

Yeah YR08 WEF :smile: Absolutely stunning car and the sound produced is amazing. Its back at the garage at the moment, drivers side CV joint had gone, but all is good! You've kept good care of this!

Was an amazing car had great fun in it. Sadly had to go. Bought a leon cupra also a good car. But i hope you enjoy it. Anything it needed it got.

Was an amazing car had great fun in it. Sadly had to go. Bought a leon cupra also a good car. But i hope you enjoy it. Anything it needed it got.

I was about 5 minutes from buying a Cupra R haha but then saw this. How far has it been lowered and is it a full exhaust system?

Similar Thread Suggestions