Hi i'm Macca

Hi guys and gals,

I just thought I would say hello to you all :smile:

I'm Macca from Jersey, Channel Islands. I bought my fabulous ultra red 197 nearly 4 years ago and am still loving it!

Before I had my 197 I owned an inferno 182 which was great fun but when the 197 came out I decided to trade up into a bit more luxury - mainly as it no longer felt like my fillings were in danger when I drove it!

I'm 30 years old and live with my husband, our 2 cats and his R26 (yes we're definitely a renaultsport household). I'm a legal secretary but will happily say the best bit of my day is the drive to and from the office!

Macca
x

Nice to see you havent got bored of it like most do after a few years.

My misses has a 182 and somedays i do prefere it to the 197 as it feels abit for performance focused. But the 197 is still the most complete package.

How do you match the two up?

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome...I have put a couple of pics up in the gallery section but will make the effort to get some newer ones as soon as the sun reappears over here!

In answer to ben's question, I loved my 182 it was great fun to drive and I got used to the cup suspension being pretty robust! I also love my 197 as its still huge fun to drive, sounds mental and has just that bit more comfort which I appreciate day to day as we all seem to spend more time sat stuck in the traffic....

They are both superb cars and if I had the opportunity to have one of each then i'd definitely not be saying no! :tongueout: