hi

Budz

Gold Member
Hi

just signed up. looking to get a 200 in the near future and thought i would see what great info i can pick from you guys on here.

current car is a 182 , read so many posts about people returning back to them as the 200's don't turn them on as much as the 182's.

i guess only a test drive will tell me what i need to know.
but thought i would see what i could learn about them from here.

:

Welcome to the club, I've owned both a 197 and a 182, the mk3 is a better built car and can be much more rewarding to drive when worked hard, the 182 has an easier drive to live with IMO

It really depends what you want out of the car

My 182 still has me pining for a 197 again....

:welcome:budz you won't regret getting a 200 mate my son as a trophy and he wishes he could trade up to a 200 as he has driven my 197 and loves it
But like you say test drive one and you will soon be paying your £5 for membership to get even more out of the 200:thumbup:

i have been looking at an 11 plate RB 200 cup with only 6000 miles on it
not a bad price i think , but no recaros.

maybe i will have to keep the 182 as well :smile:

Welcome aboard!!!

Don't bother with the 200, what you want is it's better looking sister, the 197. :smiley:

On a serious note, you won't be dissapointed by a 200 I don't think. I've not driven a 182 but I've heard the Mk3 is more composed which is why it seems like it's not as chuckable etc.. They're cracking cars, bags of grip, but they do have to be worked very hard to get anywhere near to the limit of what they're capable of so it depends what you want one for and what you're going to use it for. Best bet is to have a test drive I think...

have a look on pistonheads at the RB200 at crawley down group-

stunning seats-

If you speak to Richard give me a mention that I pointed you in his direction

S

not a bad looking example

has the seats i want, i guess they help bump the price up as i was looking at a cup with 6k on a 11 plate for 12900

Dam the more i look the more i want.

:welcome: to the site dude.

Oh look what car I used to drive, and look what I own now :wink::wink::wink: