Highs and Lows for this year

Roy

clio197.net legend
Lowest point being told my leg is never going to get better
Highs I'm going to be a grandad for the second time

High is definately the birth of our wee Jack.

Low is the lack of sleep that Jack brings lol.

High: New job, first house :thumbup:

Low: No time to do anything other than work... :S

All in all it's been a good year really. :smile:

High; Our little boy Lewis turning 1 in November and how much he's come on this last year.

Low; Getting suspended from work for sort of crushing an Audi A6, even though it actually wasn't my fault...

Low: Finding out on Friday that my wife Caroline needs more surgery on her leg. We find our on Wednesday whether she can have a full hip/femur/knee replacement or if it had to be amputated.

High: We took our 11yr old daughter to meet Tinnie Temper. She had no clue what we was doing and thought we were just having a tour round the Albert Hall, the look on her face when Tinnie walked into the green room will stay with me forever.

5F75E2FA-orig.jpg

High: Doesn't sound much, but reaching the summit of Ben Nevis was an achievement for me :smile::smile:

Low: HSBC lying about how much mortgage we can get, means we couldn't get our dream house!!!!

Low : Selling the VXR

High : Selling the VXR

--------------------------------------------

High: Graduating with a 1st class and getting my first proper job

Low: Having to move to the crap area where the job is!

Low: Finding out on Friday that my wife Caroline needs more surgery on her leg. We find our on Wednesday whether she can have a full hip/femur/knee replacement or if it had to be amputated.

High: We took our 11yr old daughter to meet Tinnie Temper. She had no clue what we was doing and thought we were just having a tour round the Albert Hall, the look on her face when Tinnie walked into the green room will stay with me forever.

5F75E2FA-orig.jpg

Hope all goes well
Makes my probs seem insignificant give your good lady all my best Angel

Lows, the agony and loss of movement in my arm caused by the neuritis

The highs, when my arm started to work again

Hope all goes well
Makes my probs seem insignificant give your good lady all my best Angel

Cheers Roy and sorry to be off topic with the tread but I have to say that the probs with your leg are not insignificant in the slightest, anything that affects ones own life and ability to go about their daily businesss is massivley important.

Thats why I hope you can get this semi auto gear change thing sorted,
when you experience the things that yourself and Caroline have gone through you understand that the smallest things in life can make all the diffence to your independance and sometimes a little support from others can help you get back to where you want to be...... So if they say no to you let us all know as Im sure we can all rally round and get something sorted, I for one would be up for doing a sponsored run or something to raise money for it and I'm sure other forum members would also do their own events... Sorry for the diversion

High - Ohhh i cant decide, taking delivery of the 200 or touring europe in the 200 hmmm

Low - Losing the love of my life :worried:

High: going to Florida with my girlfriend for two weeks, awesome place.

Low: being buggered for 3 months because of a minor operation, that turned out to be quite nasty one with having a hole in my back which was 15cm long and 1 inch deep, which stopped me doing the thing I love best, fishing!!

Low: Not something I would like to share on a public forum. Also taking my car of the road, sad times :bye2:

High: Being accepted into university so I can do my final year and hopefully walk away with a Bsc (hons) in Computing.

Just hope 2012 is better than 2011.