Hopefully silly projector question

I have picked up some projectors I bought a while back. Picked up from my aunties as she lived close and I didnt want to pay postage. Just got them out of my boot to give them a clean up and have a look around them. And now I'm wondering why I have a hole for an extra bulb and extra plug. Now I am a BMW technician and will hold my hands up of it's obvious but I'm struggling. Also I'm looking at getting some hid's for them but the last set I had on my mini melted the day after I fitted, so any suggestions where to get them would be awesome.

Any help would be great have had a quick look but couldn't find anything.

It's the cornering lights, they come on when you turn the wheel left or right under a certain speed (30mph?). Just stick a bulb in to fill the hole and leave disconnected, cars without them as standard fit have a different loom so you can't get them working

Yep cornering lights but I think they work all the time not just under 30mph they aided me on my 50mph :wink: runs over snakes pass

no no not worth it mate im sure it will be more work than its worth anyway maybe wouldnt even have the right loom and mk 3 looms are £2000 lol

HID kits there is some1 on here that sells them i think "kevo"

They work below 37 mph. Which is 45 kph I think? But if you turn a corner below 37 and then accelerate, the light stays on a bit.