Hose-fed snow foam gun ?????

Never used one, only ever used the proper lances, whats stopping you from using a lance?

My e-cloth arrived btw :wink:

What's stopping me using a lance - is the fact i don't have a pressure washer :lol:

TBH: not sure i can be arsed plugging one in, running power round the front, wheeling washer from shed etc etc etc......IF i can get most of the heavy crud of with one of these hose-fed gizmo's - when i'll have the hose out anyway. Im going for it i think.......

Nice on the E-cloth. Let me know your thoughts. As long as windows aren't filthy - i'd have no doubts over it. Where did you purchase from in the end ??

got that Gilmour one...its ok but no substitute for a pressure washer which is what I got after using it a few times and finding it a bit lacking shall we say

got that Gilmour one...its ok but no substitute for a pressure washer which is what I got after using it a few times and finding it a bit lacking shall we say

Helpful; cheers.

Some of my daily drive - sometimes means i have to hit the back-roads of Suffolk / Norfolk ! And i obviously then pick up some mud / dirt on sills, wheels and lower parts of car etc.

I'm still intending to wash as normal with a mitt (Not going full non-contact / chemical only washing !) - all i want to do is get enough snow-foam on the car to drag off alot of the bigger dirt / muck before i then hose off, and wash as normal. I've got a pressured container for applying all purpose cleaner, but as good as that is, and whatever APC i've tried - it doesnt really drag the muck / grit particles off as such.

Does that sound possible with one of these and a decent snow-foam ?