how my car has changed

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Just looking at pics of my car and cant believe how much ive changed it in 3 months lol
clio197011.jpg
clio197012.jpg
clio054.jpg
phone045.jpg
phone041.jpg
phone063.jpg

pic2005.jpg
pic2003.jpg
clio001.jpg
clio002.jpg
really pleased with the way its coming along, got its milltek on now will have black mirrors on tomorrow then will have its remap at the end on the month :biggrin:

Great transformation and tasteful mods, the spoiler makes it look soooo much better, and a great stance after adding the H&R's. Not sure on F1 stickers on a non R27, but they do look good.

Crying out for projector lamps IMO, are you getting these?

Great transformation and tasteful mods, the spoiler makes it look soooo much better, and a great stance after adding the H&R's. Not sure on F1 stickers on a non R27, but they do look good.

Crying out for projector lamps IMO, are you getting these?

yea i know fella looking in to gettin a set sorted soon gettin the remap done first then looking at finishing the rest of the external stuff

like the splitter but i wouldnt stick the stickers on when its not an R27. its like putting a turbo badge on it

i like the stickers i know there r27 decals officially but then again they are renault f1 decals so they kind of go with any renault,

Looking better everytime you post pics mate! Can you get the black projector lamps through Renault? Bet they cost a fair bit though?!

Looking better everytime you post pics mate! Can you get the black projector lamps through Renault? Bet they cost a fair bit though?!
yea can do mate they are a bit expensive im prob guna get the after market ones if i cant get hold some originals,

i am now officially putting my hand up...

Dude... I really think there is going to be a replica of your car here in SA :smiley:
just in silver!!!

I can look at your cabby all day after I finished watching mine all of the previous day :tongueout:
no seriously... I love your Clio's look!!!

yea they are the original wheels jus had them done gloss black with h&r springs providing the lower look, thanks for everyones comments, glad its looking good, got my black mirrors on now ill get pics tomorrow,