How the Bugatti Veyron was made..

Lol @ Graeme, or possible by a girl haha!

I saw this! Very interesting stuff, my favourite piece of information was that the engine actually produces 4000BHP but 3000BHP is wasted as heat.... By that reckoning the Clio has 800BHP lmao!

Lol @ Graeme, or possible by a girl haha!

I saw this! Very interesting stuff, my favourite piece of information was that the engine actually produces 4000BHP but 3000BHP is wasted as heat.... By that reckoning the Clio has 800BHP lmao!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think from the video it produces 3000bhp - 2000bhp is wasted i think

4000bhp is the force to stop the car form it's top speed . which takes less than 11 seconds imagine that 253mph to zero in 10.6 seconds wow

I'm not so sure I totally believe that it gives out 3000bhp in heat.

The engine creates 726Kw (1001PS) which means 3000bhp is 2208kW.

When you think that your average electric heater in a house is something like 3kW, their 2208kW lost as heat figure is unbelievable!

I'm not so sure I totally believe that it gives out 3000bhp in heat.

The engine creates 726Kw (1001PS) which means 3000bhp is 2208kW.

When you think that your average electric heater in a house is something like 3kW, their 2208kW lost as heat figure is unbelievable!

when they ran the engine at full chat in the test facility it set the chimleys on fire so id start beliving it mate :thumbsup:

Yea, but you could set chimneys on fire with a lot less power than that, depends what they were made from!

Just sounds a little exagerated, I mean there are loads of tuned cars around with considerably more power than the veyron and they don't seem to struggle on standard cooling

The veyron is an engineering masterpiece cant see it producing 4000 bhp and losing 3000 with 10 radiators or something stupid. What a car thgh

I couldn't believe how it's like a huge cut and shut with the car being made as three separate sections then bolted together :lol:

I was thinking the same when I saw that lol

A lot of planes are made like that though, I think thats why the engineers were saying it's more like a plane than a car

Similar Thread Suggestions