how the hell????

Roy

clio197.net legend
do you get baked on brake dust of your wheels
not mine my sons trophy the two front wheels are a nightmare been on them all day and hardly moved any thing???:nope::nope::nope:

Use a good wheel cleaner and a brush to aggitate it, works well for me. I use an AG brush and Megs Hot Wheels I think it's called????????? Wonder wheels always gets good reviews, but I think it is quite aggressive.

do you get baked on brake dust of your wheels
not mine my sons trophy the two front wheels are a nightmare been on them all day and hardly moved any thing???:nope::nope::nope:

How long has it been there? It can eat into the wheel if left too long.

i use bilberry hardly touched it
been on a few weeks i would have thought i think like you say its eaten in to the wheels will get pic up later.

roy alot of people will hate me for saying this but the only way if its really baked on is t-cut and elbow grease or a tar remover followed by numerous applications of a strong wheels cleaner. . . . not bilberry that's a bit soft too alkaline wonder wheels is v. v. acidic but brings them back to new.

roy alot of people will hate me for saying this but the only way if its really baked on is t-cut and elbow grease or a tar remover followed by numerous applications of a strong wheels cleaner. . . . not bilberry that's a bit soft too alkaline wonder wheels is v. v. acidic but brings them back to new.
will T cut ruin the laquer on the wheels???

Similar Thread Suggestions