I Am Special...

Clairey-Lou

Platinum Member
Well kind of ... I have passed my interviews and assessments to become a Special Constable YAY! Training starts in November for Bedfordshire Police so all you local de-catted Clio's best watch out :-p :wink: I kid, my windows are tinted so I can't talk at all :smile:

That was all ... I am just super happy to finally be doing what I've always wanted :-p:001_tt1:

just you wait for all the pms from the singletons asking for pics in uniform. lol

theres still police about these days...well I never :zap:

Only if they can get people to do it for free! We don't have 'special' constables over here due to the security situation but it's a concept I really don't get. Why would you do a job for free that somebody you could be working and is doing the same job could be getting up to £35000+ per year. It just stinks of policing on the cheap. If it helps in getting into the police as a full time police officer then I suppose I can sort of see the point.

Fair play to anybody who does it, it's not an easy job and congratulations on getting in I'm sure it wasn't easy.