I feel sorry for Arsenal fans...

Its not looking good, 4 points in 5 games. Wenger needs sacked, havent won a trophy since 2005, and even that was the FA cup, diddy cup.

I a gooner, and even I think its time for a change. Bring on mourinho !

I hate football, but when a club as big and "good" as Arsenal loses like this, I lol.

I love the fans who support these clubs as well...it's always "We" this and "We" that. YOU DO NOT WORK FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAM THEREFORE IT IS THEY NOT WE!!!

Totally agree. I hate it when people relate to cars as "she" and "her" . Makes me want to chuck.

Don't think they should get rid I never been a arsenal fan but there style of football is only second to barca.he will get them in the top 4 again.you can't expect him to do wonders with 4 last day signings to settle in with only 5 games gone

Don't think they should get rid I never been a arsenal fan but there style of football is only second to barca.he will get them in the top 4 again.you can't expect him to do wonders with 4 last day signings to settle in with only 5 games gone

Theres a mammoth difference between barca and arsenal. Barca win things. Whats the point in playing fancy football if your no gonna lift a trophy at the end of it.

Nothing to do with THIS transfer window, but its such a long time since they did anything worth talking about. Reckon they will fall out of the top premiership elite. Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham, all of these teams i expect to leave Arsenal in there trail unless something changes pronto. Which is a shame, because i hate teams that attempt to "buy" success.

Theres a mammoth difference between barca and arsenal. Barca win things. Whats the point in playing fancy football if your no gonna lift a trophy at the end of it.

Nothing to do with THIS transfer window, but its such a long time since they did anything worth talking about. Reckon they will fall out of the top premiership elite. Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham, all of these teams i expect to leave Arsenal in there trail unless something changes pronto. Which is a shame, because i hate teams that attempt to "buy" success.

No I agree with what you say but all I'm saying is I love the way they play
When you been a wolves supporter for 48 yrs you would understand lol