I hate shopping on Sundays

lol i do it online for this exact reason

1) keep roy in a job

2) keep my sanity and my car doesn't get banged in the car park lmfao

haha i know what you mean mate! my girlfriend cracks up when we go tae Asda cos i park at the opposite end of the car park where its empty to avoid any trolley dents!

haha i know what you mean mate! my girlfriend cracks up when we go tae Asda cos i park at the opposite end of the car park where its empty to avoid any trolley dents!

You're a lucky guy that she finds it amusing! I plenty of girls who wont be happy with walking to the opposite side! If mine goes to the supermarket I often wait in the car lol - its the best way by far!

You're a lucky guy that she finds it amusing! I plenty of girls who wont be happy with walking to the opposite side! If mine goes to the supermarket I often wait in the car lol - its the best way by far!

haha sorry mate, wee mix up there...by cracks up, i meant she gets pissed off, lol! can see how u read it tho...aye its often better tae sit in the car but the downside of that is you've got no cotrol over how long they take and at least if am in the shop i can bugger off tae the booze aisle and keep masel amused! lol

haha sorry mate, wee mix up there...by cracks up, i meant she gets pissed off, lol! can see how u read it tho...aye its often better tae sit in the car but the downside of that is you've got no cotrol over how long they take and at least if am in the shop i can bugger off tae the booze aisle and keep masel amused! lol

Lmao! Lost in translation - Scots to Yorks :wink:

Just say its like them leaving their favourite shoes out in the rain - never going to happen!

Asda is just a nightmare isn't it. Sainsbury's is the way forward. Lol! Why do old people shop on the weekend? Those that have retired I mean. Could you not have gone at any other oint in the week, seeing as you don't work at all? Lol!

Lmao! Lost in translation - Scots to Yorks :wink:

Just say its like them leaving their favourite shoes out in the rain - never going to happen!

haha, aye i tend to type things out the way ad say them mate, wee bit of confusion there! yorkshire nae too far away tho...!

likin the quote by the way! :smile:

We go shopping on an evening, normally by that time all the kids are tucked up in bed and their parents are sat at home looking after them.

That leaves me and Amy free to wander round at our leisure with no one in the way and with a zero que at the tills

It's a win win all round really.