i have been butchered

Blimey Roy!

Hope that all starts to feel a bit less sore soon.

Kinda puts me off the idea of cybernetic implants... Looks cool though!

Blergh looks nasty :/

What have you had done?

Spinal cord Stimulator put in but it's moved so got to go back in to have the leads placed back again. they will go back in were the staples are

that look awful Roy, I couldn't look at those photos if it were me, it always looks 100% worse when its on your own body. I felt ill looking in the mirror after i got my eyes lasered but that's nothing compared to what you have.

jeeso mate i feel for u i really do, i know this isnt any comparasin but some bloody ned at the start of the year decided to take a swipe at my face with a knife and left me with 52 stiches inside and outside of my face and that was agaony getting the plastic surgeon to fix that. so u have my upmost sympathy

jeeso mate i feel for u i really do, i know this isnt any comparasin but some bloody ned at the start of the year decided to take a swipe at my face with a knife and left me with 52 stiches inside and outside of my face and that was agaony getting the plastic surgeon to fix that. so u have my upmost sympathy
That's shocking mate did they put him away for doing that to you??
There is some scumbags out there
Hope all is now well

yea all is well now totally healed up but a very very nasty scar. does my head in alot because peaople judge u as soon as they see it, before even speaking to u and realising that you are not a scum bag and that u didnt go looking for it, and that u are actually a very hard working law abiding citizen. lol i better stop before i go into a mad rant, and decide to take on the messed up system lik gerard butler lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Facial scars aren't the nicest, got one from being hit with a cricket bat but luckily not very noticeable 12 years later. They do heal and do blend in more to your natural skin colour it just does take quite a while.

Roy, hope it helps once they get it plugged into you properly it's a bit of an unusual method of therapy but if it works it works.

Facial scars aren't the nicest, got one from being hit with a cricket bat but luckily not very noticeable 12 years later. They do heal and do blend in more to your natural skin colour it just does take quite a while.

Roy, hope it helps once they get it plugged into you properly it's a bit of an unusual method of therapy but if it works it works.
It did work for a week till I had the lead migration problem
It works by blocking the pain signals to my brain so when it's on I don't get as much pain
Breenboy glad you sorted

cheers roy. was just thinking there how the hell are u gonna get through any metal detectors from now on lol. and u must get followed by a shed load of magpies trying to steal shiney bits off u lol

Similar Thread Suggestions