I was a tad board

Various tools and images from google.

Not done properly but was just pissing about whilst someone made their mind up on another project.

Cheers, I just noticed there was no front page anymore?

So I just had a quick play.

wheres the rest of the colour range ;/

still good :thumbup:

Last edited:
cool.

still never got around to sorting the home page :worried:
talked with MDX about making a tabbed home page but as of yet not got around to it.

we scrapped the font page because there was no real need for it plus it didnt say click to enter site or anything :worried:

Yes which is why I added the redirect after it ended onto the forum.

@ foxspeed It would have cluttered the page up, I had a AG and a grey raider but just didn't look right.

Not that I'm saying it does but I did that in less than an hour in total.

Could do with some smoothing or antialiasing around the cars. Not sure what you made it with but there are some options that need changing in flash to get images like that to work better.

Would be better to have something to lead into the forum though possibly as an events and news portal.

It was a very quick effort as I put, if it was liked or wanted I'd put more work into the cars.

The page redirects to the forum at the end.

Step one: Bin flash so us cool people with iPhones and iPads know what everyone is talking about in this thread. Be right back, going to grab my laptop lol

Lol

iPhone FTW.
Flash FTL.

Flash is going to be old technology soon.

FLASH IS DEAD.

LONG LIVE HTML 5 and CSS 3!

Ha ha! iRubbish!

Can't understand why anyone would buy an ipad. I like the iphone, but it's over priced and Android IMO is just as good, if not better and there are loads more choices of hardware. Anyway, this has gone off topic, so I will leave it there.

Similar Thread Suggestions