I'm sorry everyone....(will cause controvosy)

Should Top Gear be scrapped

• Yes it is rubbish!

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No it is good!

Votes: 34 81.0%

• Total voters
Its Clarksons show though, thats like kicking Simon Cowell of the xFactor?

I think hes a funny guy, but last nights episode was crap. As was most of last season. The DVDs are funny. Bought Dual for £2 in HMV ... money well spent.

It's good but its not as good as it used to be.

I watched last nights episode with a load of mates and we had a right laugh but i suspect if I had been watching it alone then i would have thought it was stupid.

Watching the older episodes on Dave makes you realise just how much better they were when they were a little more serious

It's good but its not as good as it used to be.

I watched last nights episode with a load of mates and we had a right laugh but i suspect if I had been watching it alone then i would have thought it was stupid.

Watching the older episodes on Dave makes you realise just how much better they were when they were a little more serious

You hit the nail on the head there

I actually thought that last night's was the funniest thing I've seen on telly for months. It made my Mrs laugh and is the only car show she will watch. Yes it isn't politically correct and it isn't a serious review of the cars, but for sheer fun and taking the p out of itself it can't be beat. I find Fifth Gear to be boring and repetitive like the old Top Gear used to be. So glad that they ditched Tom Ford and that **** Tim Shaw for the latest series.

To be honest I like the supercar bits, the 911 vs the R8 was quite good the other night, but that was about it. There were some funny parts in the camping bit, but everytime I watch top gear I end up looking at the clock to see how long's left. I used to enjoy every second of it!! The problem is, it's the same joke over and over again, and yes it was all very good the 1st time, but now it's just boring. I think the problem is it hasn't changed atall actually, I mean they've done the camping thing before, and Hammond set the tent on fire that time too!
I wouldn't want to see it axed but I think it does need a revamp, I like all 3 presenters and think there's a good balance to the show. It seems to feel like I'm watching every week for that one classic episode that they have every season, I have yet to see that thus far!