Insurance Question

...I have sold my 197 Cup but my insurance is still running. I have paid for it in full. currently not running a car until I get the 200 in July. So the question is; do I phone the insurance company to let them know and suspend my policy for a couple of months, or do I just let it run for the sake of a couple of months. I am nervous that suspending for a couple of months could affect my no claims :?: but at the same time I don't want to cause problems if I say nothing :?:

Any advice greatfully received......

your apparently not allowed to suspend policys anymore

just have to keep them running if you want the no claims just ring them up and inform them

Id ring them and ask, you have to be careful leaving it running as technically you are still insuring the car.

illegal to double insure a car so yeah check this out. not for ure sake the other persons sake lol. plus can u not clain the 2 months money back?

illegal to double insure a car so yeah check this out. not for ure sake the other persons sake lol. plus can u not clain the 2 months money back?

When ever I have cancelled a policy I have always been charged an admin/cancellation fee.

I would just leave it as you will lose a years NCB.

As somone has already said...
if somone raises Insurance on your sold car, there will be a confliction on the system of the car having 2 insurance policies......Always best to keep the insurer up to date fella.