interior led's... what to replace?

Hi guys,

my led kit for the interior lights came today. I have fitted the 3 at the front in roof lining, and the one for the back seats in roof lining.
Each one in the doors.

So that is 6 done.

I have the gloove box and the boot light to do still, but that is only 8

The kit had 12 bulbs. i am assuming 2 are for the rear number plate, but that leaves 2 i dont know where they go.

Any ideas?

I used 3x in the front roof lining and 3x in the rear roof lining, 2x for puddle lights and 2x for rear reg plate lights

I replaced:

3 x front roof lining
3 x rear roof lining
2 x front door puddle lights
2 x rear number plate
1 x boot light
1 x glovebox

Although I didn't do the glovebox, felt like something was going to break and I didn't want to take the whole glovebox out! That's on a normal 197 btw :smile:

I replaced:

3 x front roof lining
3 x rear roof lining
2 x front door puddle lights
2 x rear number plate
1 x boot light
1 x glovebox

Although I didn't do the glovebox, felt like something was going to break and I didn't want to take the whole glovebox out! That's on a normal 197 btw :smile:

The rear roof lining cluster on mine only had the one bulb in. it had another slot for a second bulb but didnt seem to be any wiring in it

Must be for the sidelights mate, no more bulbs to replace in the interior, what about the door ones? Have you replaced them?

The 197s are different, some have sun visor lights, some don't. I used 6 in the roof, 1 in each door, one in the boot, 2 in the number plate lights and I didn't bother with the glovebox.

I bought an interior kit from partsulike, i had 3 bulbs to fit in the front roof light, 1 in the rear light - didn't take much notice if there was room for another bulb...

2 went in the door lights - the glovebox looks a nightmare to replace so I'm not going to bother!.

Also replaced one in the boot and the 2 number plate lights.

I to have some spare..

I bought an interior kit from partsulike, i had 3 bulbs to fit in the front roof light, 1 in the rear light - didn't take much notice if there was room for another bulb...

2 went in the door lights - the glovebox looks a nightmare to replace so I'm not going to bother!.

Also replaced one in the boot and the 2 number plate lights.

I to have some spare..

same kit as i got.

they are pretty good really. i went for the blue. not to everyones taste but it looks pretty good when the car is blue. its quite a nice match really

Similar Thread Suggestions