Interior plastics repaint - but what colour?

I am going to get my dash strips, centre trim panel and air vents painted, but I'm not sure what colour to go for.

The car is Albi blue, but I think that would be a bit loud. I am tempted to go for either gloss black of anthracite - any opinions or other suggestions?

I'd go for Albi blue :smile: try take a picture of your interior and photo shop the colours onto it, will help a bunch to decide.

I am going to get my dash strips, centre trim panel and air vents painted, but I'm not sure what colour to go for.

The car is Albi blue, but I think that would be a bit loud. I am tempted to go for either gloss black of anthracite - any opinions or other suggestions?

I've got a spare set of air vents for sale if your interested. Without sounding like I'm trying to push them, it would allow you to be able to put it back to standard if you decide to sell.....

Cheers but I got a spare set from someone else on here.

I did think carefully about Albi but I think I need something a bit more subtle.

Easy............ Orange :wink:

Lol I dunno about everyone else but blue/orange doesn't really work IMO!

Black/orange on the other hand is very tasty!

TBH I would say that you should do them in white - blue/white colour combo will look good I think!

I've done mine in a colour I think is similar to racing blue (it's a lot lighter then my cars albi blue)
Think the pictures are in my thread for my car.
If not I can post them up later.