Ipad2

I think i will probably jump on this, Im sick of hauling my Macbook around the world for work, This will also fit in well with my DJ set up so im on it!

Only thing is.. I wish it would run the Macbook OS rather than the iPhone OS

I have an iPhone and a MacBook so I just can't justify getting one lol. However I do want one...Maybe one day.
I def would like to get the next iPhone though as I've got the 3gs and think it's due and upgrade.

Don't forget, there will be a big software update for these soon. The iOS it will be shipped with will just be a temporary thing.

Im sick of a laptop and want something bigger than my iphone 4 for the web, these are idea IMHO.

My netbooks the same size as the iPad, though i guess if your just casually looking at the web for short periods then it'll be fine :smile:

I always find myself looking up routes on Autoroute and re-sizing photos whilst i'm on the web, i like the all-round capabilities the netbook has, each to their own though :smile:

iOS 5 should be announced at the same time as the iPhone 5. But iOS 4 wasnt available on the iPad until November. I assume it would be the same this year, as there are differences in the O/S on the phone and pad. But iOS 5 should be another huge milestone and offer a multitude of improvements.

Dont bother with a Netbook Maz. Pre order an iPad 2 when you can, and if you decide that you dont like it, there will be so much frenzy when its released you will probably make money.

Rest assured, im sure that wont happen though as they are fantastic devices to use.

Yep, I've Microsoft office 2010 on mine, use it for my shift rotors :smile:

The two places the iPad wins are ease of use sat on a couch, it's a tablet so you don't have to open it up, and also your not messing with a small pad for the curser either :smile:

Quite fancy one of these for casual couch browsing. Got a colleague in the states just now so might ask him to bring one back for me. He's there for 3 months though so gives me time to decide after playing with them in the apple store.

Plus I should really sell my old car before I start buying any more gadgets!

Got a virus on my laptop and like the idea that you cant get them on apple products?

I need a ipad2 now as my laptop is goosed :worried:

Im buying one Maz. I have the iphone 4, so will be cool to facetime between ipad2 and iphone.

Not sure if I have to pre-order or not? Im a release day freak! lol

Haha, Brilliant !!

ipad? isenseanothermoneyspinningloadoftoshmorelike.

Agreed ^^

I don't get iPads, whats the point?

Agree !! iPad = bigger version of the iPhone without the function of making a phone call, would much preffer a MacBook Air FTW !!

So have the prices been released yet for these?

Its between one of these and a Recaro re-trim at the mo.

Got a virus on my laptop and like the idea that you cant get them on apple products?

I need a ipad2 now as my laptop is goosed :worried:

You cant use it as a replacement unless you only want to browse the net. You still need a laptop ideally for synchronising to iTunes.

Maz - I bought an iPad on Sunday and I love it! (using it now infact!) didnt bother with the ipad2 in the end, as I don't need the camera etc, and got a good deal on this one. Ive jail broken it already and it's great for general surfing/shopping etc! The touch screen is superb and makes surfing that bit more enjoyable imo.

I want one, but will probably go for the Mk1. The performance increase is not noticeable enough for me. They are look for browsing this site anyway! That's all ya need :biggrin:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clio200cup All things Apple 18