iron x

Nope but it looks like it works well. Only useful if you have Iron on your paint though!

I'm thinking about getting some to remove the brake pad deposits on my inner alloys

Yeah what do you want o know about it.

My brakes went at 10,000 miles and I couldnt replace them because I was skint. So ran around on metal for 500 miles before one of my pads finally fell out of the caliper.

Before

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

During

DSC02182.jpg

The entire car was covered in the stuff. most of its gone now, was mid winter at the time so I just removed the iron, or 99% of it and then sealed it back up again. Will be having another go over with iron X and a good clay next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys. will invest in some
when curley did my car he noticed some
on the boot.need them gone

well ive got some tiny black particles on my boot that seem to not want to move, where do you get this stuff from

That will be tar Ryan, the 197 seems to suck it up on the rear

Try some tardis from polishedbliss or your local autosmart dealer, fantastic stuff

not tar. Its like tiny dust particles eaten into the paint, maybe iron as theres a sand casting foundry over the road from where i work, and the **** that comes out the chimenly now n again is bad. Might try this stuff.

ryan get it from polishedbliss.ive got it on mine because she parks by a bloody railway line:worried:

I doubt its Iron if it's black (Iron is orange!). You can get something called fallout remover, might be a better bet

If they're silver then they must have been deposited within the last day or two, iron rusts almost instantly when it comes into contact with moisture.

Either that or they're not iron!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joehodges154 Detailing 5
Jonesy Detailing 10
beeds Detailing 4
Rotoryboy Detailing 25
Ashton Detailing 18