It's home

It's been a long day. Approx 8 hours round trip. The car is just about as expected. I need to tidy up some paintwork on one side and it will get a full set of michelins but apart from that it's in decent nick. I had a quick drive at the garage and everything seemed in order.
After getting home and off the trailer I've been out for a play! What a hoot! I've never even sat in one of these until today and it's just great fun. It feels pretty quick when up through the gears and stays flat and firm under cornering with lots of grip, even though it's wearing its original rear tyres which are obviously 6 years old now.
I've been used to bmw's and land rovers for a while now so flimsy door handles etc. Will take some getting used to.
I'm very pleased with it.
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1273.JPG
    IMG_1273.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1274.JPG
    IMG_1274.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
Wow really nice an actual real silverstone, I love on ebay and autotrader that basically any clio 200 or twingo got listed as a silverstone when I was looking.

Always really liked the twingo silverstone.

Enjoy those flimsy handles, maybe consider painting them black to match your new black badge covers I'm sure your ready to order soon.

In all seriousness though, it would be sacrilege to take a Silverstone beyond OEM+ (but black diamonds would look good to give the front end some contrast)

Reactions: Benno and kevlar
Very nice! Don't mess with the diamonds though! Great fun to drive aren't they?!!! Think of flimsy handles as weight saving - it works for me!

Reactions: kevlar and Pav

Similar Thread Suggestions