Ive Got A 200 :)

Finally after searching hi and low for a while viewed plenty but just couldn't find one I wanted or felt was right I had a call of my renault garage who sorted me out a quality deal on a brand spanker :smile:

So I now have a brand new RS 200 full pack with all the goodies in liquid yellow on order :cloud9: sooooooooo happy I know I have one on the way and with payments I wanted and 0% interest very happy on the deal.
Apparently it wont be here and ready until end of September as it's being done from scratch but that gives me time to get sorted and sell my current motor.

My happy rants now done lol

Is the factory still closed for all of august?!? If it is I reckon it will be more like October. Congrats on your new purchase, what spec did you go for ?

Cheers for all the comments guys defo excited :smile:
Cars got most of the bits air con,climate,cornering lights, recaros, cup spoiler chasis etc etc

I had a phone call off
Them today as well saying it's defo October as the garage I'd closed through august still and the 0% interest Is a deal they sorted for me which is why I took it
Tbh :smile:

338 a month I presume lol?
I was looking at something cheaper but think id look towards a cup if I was going to get one, as I ain't fussed about luxuries!

Yea mate :smile: I was thinking about a cup but owning 106s and 205 GTis for past 5 years I've never had any luxuries apart electric mirrors and windows lol so I wanted a few.

It's a manageable payment for me currently though so just thought why not :smiley: