Jet wash foam

stuey

Gold Member
Hi, can anyone recommend a good jetwash foam? I bought ultimate snow foam, works ok but needed to wash the car twice today, as I could feel dirt still on the car as I started drying it. It wasn't very dirty at all before I started incase you were wondering!!

Thanks for the link. It looks exactly the same as the stuff I have, the only thing that looks different is the name. The colour, bottle and instruction layout is identical. I am using it in my Karcher washer, with the adjustable pressure mixing lance. It does create a foam, but nothing like the one in the pic. I have just noticed this note on the webpage for 'ultimate snow foam'.

NOTE: Snow Foam is a pre-wash cleaner designed to be used in conjunction with normal shampoos. The amount of foam produced will be dependent upon the dilution ratio, water pressure and the application method.

Perhaps I should use it as a pre wash, before going over it again with my mitt. It would definately loosen dirt and take more away from the car before handwashing it.

Yea, as far as I'm aware, snow foam is meant to 'soften' up the dirt and grime to make it safer to remove during the proper wash?

Don't think it's meant to get all traces of dirt off?

They go on about the Autosmart ones on DW quite a lot. Your local car dealer's valeter will probably use their stuff so ask them for the rep's phone number.

It is the variable one that came with the washer, got it from Argos a couple of years ago. You turn it down to minimum to mix the shampoo.