just done a Alfa Romeo Brera off the lights

Sorry all but this guy looked like a plonka with his misses i just needed to knock off the traction and give it the beans ...pulled up and the next set of lights and he said fair play ...lol never take a 197 lightly !.....opps :rofl:

Supposedly only the V6 models would give you any stick, all the other look underpowered.

Even the V6 0-60 times are only 0.1s faster than the clio's quoted time. I'm not sure I approve of embarrassing Alfas though :tongueout:

Ye, the Alfa's are underpowered and heavy. They can't compete with a lot of things tbh. The only decent engine is the 1750cc turbo now found in the 159. Even then, it only has 200bhp and has to lug a large body around, so it's still slow. Haven't really looked in to the new Guillieta though.

Yeh but altho slow and unreliable all of us would have one, the new 159 estate looks a thousand times better than any other competitor

Oh god yes, the 159 Sportwagon in Ti trim looks gorgeous.

It does. I fancy one for the family car.

On a separate note, my uncle has a Guilietta Cloverleaf and he loves it. I've been in it but wasn't ran in so couldn't give a fair assessment, nice place to be though