Just given the 200T a quick clean and fitted Winters

As per title, just spent today giving my 200T a good clean, still too cold to get any products on it and decontaminated, as it is covered in fallout. Warmer weather is round the corner though. I got some Winter wheels (17s) to fit my winter tyres to. Makes a big difference in this weather, car is a lot more planted. Loving my new car, love the gearbox, love the 240bhp :smile:, love the ride quality, even the 4 doors make it a lot easier for getting a set of wheels in the back, all in all it is very very positive, apart from the Rlink monitor keeps freezing, but I'm sure there will be a fix soon.

Some pictures from earlier today.

d14a0bb9899ef5a0896df6352813979f.jpg

ecced3dbe69b345ee20b30a2a16aec2f.jpg

db77772c39ab993345439db11488b786.jpg

cd1419fae68784aa30a0fd44e0c8c0ad.jpg

aa3b6354dc5f5a72b7795954d08f5078.jpg

Last edited:
What map u running?

Super chips Bluefin with the torque limiter put back in, 1st map gave me a gearbox overheat alarm. To be honest the new map is not as violent as the first and a lot more driveable, although the surge of torque was good, just a little bit much for me as I'm old. Some cars get an alarm some don't.

Must of been difficult to part with that 265. I remember seeing it at Northallerton rolling road day then on the trip to Hartside. Very nice car indeed.

Must of been difficult to part with that 265. I remember seeing it at Northallerton rolling road day then on the trip to Hartside. Very nice car indeed.

No it was dead easy really, probably the best, no it was the best handling car, I've ever had. Problem is, if you want to exploit its fantastic chassis on the road you are going to jail. So in the end it was easy to say goodbye. The only place you can really use the Meggy is on track, or no speed limit roads. Most fun car, smiles per mile, Clio 200 Cup. Soon to be replaced by the 200T, now I'm getting the hand of changing gear with paddles.

This is interesting.. so your car is running 240bhp but with standard torque?

I'm scared my 345nm is going to much the gearbox...

No it was dead easy really, probably the best, no it was the best handling car, I've ever had. Problem is, if you want to exploit its fantastic chassis on the road you are going to jail. So in the end it was easy to say goodbye. The only place you can really use the Meggy is on track, or no speed limit roads. Most fun car, smiles per mile, Clio 200 Cup. Soon to be replaced by the 200T, now I'm getting the hand of changing gear with paddles.

Thats true indeed, but ofcourse i never speed :wink:

For me though I'd find it hard to part. Its the best handling, best looking and most fun for me. I've been curious by looking at M235i, TTRS etc but meh, just don't feel as special

This is interesting.. so your car is running 240bhp but with standard torque?

I'm scared my 345nm is going to much the gearbox...

The gearbox will let you know, if it's getting too much, pings the spanner light on and gives a check injection message followed by gearbox overheat. Usually flat in 5th or 6th going up hill will trigger it, if you have too much torque.