knee update

Roy

clio197.net legend
well after nearly 6 months been told today by the specalist that i may be able
to start driving again in the next 4-6 wks:drool:
just gaggin to get back behind the wheel
can see my first ever speeding ticket coming:blush:hmy:
down side got to go back to work but being a delivery driver wont they wont let me do that for another 3-6 months:thumbsup:

OMG, another 4 - 6 weeks! I don't think I could cope mate! Just you be carefull when you do start driving again! Ha ha! I'm off work again today, had to book it off at short notice because I had an interview this morning. And who did I see on my way there? Ryan 197 from off here, cruising down the B'Ham New Road! They on the way home I saw a bird in a lovely Albi Blue with anth' wheels and tinted rear windows!

Na, other than it was a 56. Was on the B'Ham New Road by KFC and the BP garage, near the Oldbury M5 island. Car looked amazing, exactly how I want mine to look but without the spoiler I want. Albi would have been my close second colour choice too!

going on hols on the broads on sat
got to sit by the wife while she goes 50 mph
for 200 miles.what joy
more mpg though:kiss:

My missus is putting in a claim against her employer because she has a swollen disc in her back! She's back at work but has been doing part time instead of full. She works in a nursery so is picking the kids up all the time and hasn't had any manual handling trainning. The docs have said she might suffer with it one way or another for the rest of her life. It has got a little better now, but she's taking some serious pain killers and it happened in March! The company she works for don't give sick pay either, so she didn't really have a choice about going back to work or not.

hope shes ok mate and she wins her case an gets a good payout
some new stuff for your 197 lol

update no3

back in to hostpital on tuesday for a few days to find out what is going on seem to be going backwards.hope its not more surgery can do with out that.got to have spinal injections on tue first thing not looking forward to them.hears praying noting else as gone wrong,already been told wont get more than 78% bend in the knee.driving doin it no good so got to back of again.happy days

Aw Roy thats terrible news, I hope that its not as bad as their first impressions and you will be OK soon enough!

was it too soon to start using it again roy? i hope it get better soon mate.