Kwik Fit Deal on Goodyears

Morning,

Just an FYI that Kwik Fit are doing a deal on Eagle F1s. They are priced at £99 a corner fitted which is the cheapest ive seen them since owning the car and there is a further £10 cashback per tyre if you order 4, effectively making them £89 each fitted. Must admit not the greatest fan of Kwik fit but an offer to come your house at a pre agreed time and fit them free sold it….

Anyway, will have two used Contis with about 3-4mm tread that have been on the back since ownership going FREE if anyone wants them. They will be collection only from Bromley, Kent. New boots are going on Saturday morning so first to advise a definite interest on this thread can have them otherwise Mr Kwik fit can bin them.

Gone for the XL reinforced sidewalls, as I have found that the V12s I have on the front constantly need pumping up which I canonly think is due to heavy cornering.

Fishy

Morning,

Just an FYI that Kwik Fit are doing a deal on Eagle F1s. They are priced at £99 a corner fitted which is the cheapest ive seen them since owning the car and there is a further £10 cashback per tyre if you order 4, effectively making them £89 each fitted. Must admit not the greatest fan of Kwik fit but an offer to come your house at a pre agreed time and fit them free sold it….

Anyway, will have two used Contis with about 3-4mm tread that have been on the back since ownership going FREE if anyone wants them. They will be collection only from Bromley, Kent. New boots are going on Saturday morning so first to advise a definite interest on this thread can have them otherwise Mr Kwik fit can bin them.

Gone for the XL reinforced sidewalls, as I have found that the V12s I have on the front constantly need pumping up which I canonly think is due to heavy cornering.

Fishy

I'll have them, I work in Biggin Hill so can pick them up anytime.