lets spam here

Can you imagine what the night before get together for French Car Show will be like if all this lot get together?!?! FATAL!!! LOL

Answer to ure question Roy is very simple. Car will have cost nearly 32k to get to spec I want. Not worth anywhere near that resale value and tbh I probably won't ever sell it.

Can you imagine the Nurburgring trip .

It's gonna be wild .

I was heading that way, but decided that there is more likely going to be more people going to FCS than ring trip, as most will be too scared to put miles on their cars :worried:

I agree mate good statment.:chair: :whatever:

On a serious note why do you feel it neccercary to hate on the VXR have you ever drove owned any variant of the VXR range ?

Why the haterid does it extend to everything that is not a CLIO sport ?

Expand on your views . Ill await reply with baited breath .

PS High MIKE :bye2:

1.i know its not you mate but its mainly the friggin kids in the corsas
they ****s on the road.twice they had my wife in tears **** about cutting her up just because she drivin a 197 they should know better

2.no mate never owned one never want to neither we all got our own preffrancesi just dont like the look.they might be fast but thats not the be all and end all.

3. my first choice was a golf gti mate but price+siht customer service+sons trophy made me go for the 197+the wife paid:lol:

4.hope that answers you questionsmate
enjoy you vxr

^^^calm down children

A2ON my dear, I bet there are hate threads just like this on vxronline about clios :smile:

Answer to ure question Roy is very simple. Car will have cost nearly 32k to get to spec I want. Not worth anywhere near that resale value and tbh I probably won't ever sell it.
cant waait to see it
but i hope i hear it first:thumbup1:

^^^calm down children

A2ON my dear, I bet there are hate threads just like this on vxronline about clios :smile:

Not really i tell you one thing i am very proud and happy to have owned a clio the 200 especially gets alot of love on the vxr site , its full of car people and car people dont have the ohh its french attitude they see cars for what they are .

in the clios case a perfect out of the box ring racer .

much love .

Not really i tell you one thing i am very proud and happy to have owned a clio the 200 especially gets alot of love on the vxr site , its full of car people and car people dont have the ohh its french attitude they see cars for what they are .

in the clios case a perfect out of the box ring racer .

much love .

I like you. :smile:

I've seen them slagging the Clio off saying it's not got 197 bhp etc etc ......... Put a standard vxr on rollers ........ Not not 240 pferdstart or whatever lol

haha.. spamage ftw, ftlol, rolofloptercopter, lmao, -rep, +1 :wink:

Rep....hmm...i've been thinking of that for months...but the two big car clubs I was on removed them due to immense abuse and 'rep whores' lol

I used to like Vauxhalls and they do make great engines but their chassis and styling really let them down.
I had a poster of the Lotus Carlton and one of a red Asrta GTE on my bedroom wall; i even did a school project on the history of Vauxhall... so if anyone was going to be brand blind it was me!
But when i started driving i soon learned that what makes a great pin-up car for a young lad doesn't necessarily suit you when you 'grow-up' and start driving the thing!
Its a shame really but every Corsa or Astra VXR i see has some chav'y t*t driving it and that really would put me off buying one if I were so inclined. :001_rolleyes:

Also, when you buy such a car you don't (in my opinion) want it to already look like its crashed through Halfords. Vauxhalls have so many after though add-ons to the styling, and they are worse for it than Ford - thats saying something!

Ok Spam rant over, thanks for reading.
If you own or like Vauxhalls please do not take offence, these are just my thoughts. Each to their own :tongueout:inky:

I think that is the problem with VXRs, they've got a name for having chav, idiotic owners, and I think Clio owners tend to be the opposite and dislike chavs. I do anyway! I know someone who owns a Corsa VXR and he is a chav, so are his mates. The very first pic I saw of his car had a chav in a Nike TN cap standing next to it.

I tend to agree that they look like they have already been down the Halfords cosmetic additions isle, which is even more of a negative. I also think Vauxhalls tend to date very quickly and not very well. If you look at the current Corsa, which was initially sold a year after the Mk 3 Clio, the Corsa already looks like an older car. And I'm not really sure why either.

Having said that, I do like the Insignia VXR and the VXR8 is pretty awsome, even if it isn't really a Vauxhall, it's a Holden in English clothing.

Similar Thread Suggestions