Lets talk about dogs

I thought, since I'm new to the forum I should introduce my creatures too...

Left back is Bonnie the Victoria Bulldog, 9 years old, still going strong. Spends most of the day (and night asleep) gets up for food and walks.

Right back is Ro-Sham-Bo the Border Collie, 8 years old, ADHD dog. Failed farm dog, favourite past time is running around in circles.

Front left is Diego the Staff/Boxer, 3 years old, T**t. Does exactly what it says on the tin, anyone who knows Staffies or Boxers... KNOWS!

Front right is Draco the Doberman, 8 years old, brain damaged. He was picked up too roughly by his mother and she squeezed his brain. He thinks he a 2 year old Chihuahua. I don't see him now though because he lives with my ex.

All rescues, all very much loved 46a29c262c76893687a40fcbce834d7f.jpg

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Lovely dogs, Diego is my fav I have to say, big soft spot for bull breeds! Lost my boy 25th Jan this year :-( I still have a cry about him when I'm on my own

Reactions: sevenfourate
He's a gorgeous boy, never forget his memory mate. They leave paw prints on our heart!

Cheers bud, sounds daft but my dogs really do become my best fiends, as soon as I come in he was there to great me, his tail never stopped and all he done was live to make me happy, they are the the most unselfish animal alive I was honoured to share 12 years with him.

People who harm them are the lowest of the low and I personally hope they all meet a slow and horrible ending!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Cheers bud, sounds daft but my dogs really do become my best fiends, as soon as I come in he was there to great me, his tail never stopped and all he done was live to make me happy, they are the the most unselfish animal alive I was honoured to share 12 years with him.

People who harm them are the lowest of the low and I personally hope they all meet a slow and horrible ending!
Here here! I second that!

Similar Thread Suggestions