Liquid Yellow R27 Shoot!

-Eddie-

Missing In Action
Friend of mine is handy with the camera so since the weather was reasonable today we got a few of my LY 197. Photos turned out great in my opinion!

image_zps7ec4f648.jpg

image_zps3d7cbc4a.jpg

image_zps9ac16942.jpg

image_zps2a706176.jpg

image_zps74c375e6.jpg

image_zps922be775.jpg

image_zps6802c2e1.jpg

Absolutely stunning pics ! Shame your mate isn't in England ! I'd love some pics of mine in that kind of setting, reflections off the water look epic :smile:

Very nice! I bet you waited ages for the water to settle after parking it in there!

20 years born & breed In Belfast! N Ireland is like a mini New Zealand with slightly less sheep but a few more assault rifles :smile: Car is looking great Eddie. Need to get over and visit the Titanic museum.

Cheers ...... Simon.

Very nice! I bet you waited ages for the water to settle after parking it in there!

Cheers mate! It wasn't too bad actually a few minutes lol.

20 years born & breed In Belfast! N Ireland is like a mini New Zealand with slightly less sheep but a few more assault rifles :smile: Car is looking great Eddie. Need to get over and visit the Titanic museum.

Cheers ...... Simon.

ah really! Which part mate? Hahaha that's an accurate analogy I agree! Titanic museum is a great attraction, they done a fantastic job of it, you could spend the day there!

Originally in a place called Gilnahirk, up the hills in the East, not far from Stormont. Had the Clio over last year for a trip to see family, great roads, need to get over again in better weather!