Look what just turned up

Some lovely new tyres courtesy of [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] :wink:

Let's see what he keeps waffling on about.be7u8ype.jpg

U won't complain with them mate , there f ing cracking lol , better than ad08 not as good as 888s but yes bloody good rubber very controllable with lift off , u will be pleased I think is he still doing them for 60 quid a corner :jump1:

U won't complain with them mate , there f ing cracking lol , better than ad08 not as good as 888s but yes bloody good rubber very controllable with lift off , u will be pleased I think is he still doing them for 60 quid a corner :jump1:

I've been hearing very good things about them! Can't wait to try them out.

Hi Jack let me know how you get on with them buddy ta Kevin

Will do Kev you can have a little try at the ring if you fancy :smiley: :wink:

19 hrs from order to delivery, i'm pretty pleased too.. :smile:

From £64.99 Gary for 15 inchers

and thats why I love you <3

That's a good price mate , and I've been in your car and felt how they handled , great tyres , after curborough , might have to try a set mate , see how they fare against ad08s for wear n tear , they do feel more planted , but me I'm a gypo and will run out lol

I almost went for these for my 2nd set of wheels but in the end thought they are not hardcore enough to warrant a place on a 2nd set of rims. I think a 2nd set warrants something like a FZ-201 to be justified.

I will be interested to see how they fare with road mileage though so keep us all posted mate. If you can get 10k out the fronts and they deal with the wet ok then could be a great option. I've just put the phone down on ordering 4 AD08R's at £132 each all in, which I think is borderline too expensive for a road/track hybrid....

Rich.

I almost went for these for my 2nd set of wheels but in the end thought they are not hardcore enough to warrant a place on a 2nd set of rims. I think a 2nd set warrants something like a FZ-201 to be justified.

I will be interested to see how they fare with road mileage though so keep us all posted mate. If you can get 10k out the fronts and they deal with the wet ok then could be a great option. I've just put the phone down on ordering 4 AD08R's at £132 each all in, which I think is borderline too expensive for a road/track hybrid....

Rich.

I've only just changed my first set of tyres on the car since owning it in two years (Pirelli PZero Nero btw) as I don't really do a lot of mileage IMO. So lets see what I can get out of these, they are the 180 street compound so I'm not expecting exactly the same life as the Pirelli's but we'll see.

I've got some AO48's just for track so with "Summer" coming up I thought I'd try something a little different from the standard Conti's/Eagle F1/Bridgestone etc etc.

Where'd you get the Yoko's from?

so hang on, you have them AND a set of AD048's?? I'm confused :001_huh:

No AD08's mate I've got AO48's for track those ones -----> PIm_AO48%20Tyre2%20[].jpg

and the Nankangs will be my daily use.

I've got some AO48's just for track so with "Summer" coming up I thought I'd try something a little different from the standard Conti's/Eagle F1/Bridgestone etc etc.

ah yeah so your 2nd set has a proper semi slick on them, which supports the fact I felt the NS-2R along with the Fed RS-R and AD08R etc are more daily's than out-an-out track tyres, and didnt necisitate being installed on a 2nd set of rims. I couldnt justify spending £540 on some FZ-201's and 4 new road tyres all at once. Especially as the track wheels I have also need a refurb at £250 ish!!

However as you have proper semi slicks surprised you went for the NS-2R, I suppose if you're not doing many miles it dosent matter, but for a dialy I think the Bridgestone RE002 look good and ~£85

I've heard good things from Angel about them so thought I would give them a shot. The AD08/Federals are multi use I guess some people run them just for daily use, track only and both.

I looked at the Potenza RE070 but seen as not a lot of people have tried the Nankangs I thought. I'd be a guinea pig :smile:

They are being fitted Saturday so once I've done some miles on then I'm give some feedback.

I've heard good things from Angel about them so thought I would give them a shot. The AD08/Federals are multi use I guess some people run them just for daily use, track only and both.

I looked at the Potenza RE070 but seen as not a lot of people have tried the Nankangs I thought. I'd be a guinea pig :smile:

They are being fitted Saturday so once I've done some miles on then I'm give some feedback.

I've just heard back from someone who took the Nankangs to Spa on a Megane, their verdict was very good and they rated them above the Potenzas and the AD08r's for dry grip.. full of win :smile: