Lord Aleem..

Anyone else follow him on instagram, youtube or facebook?

Guessing people around Birmingham know of him, Ive also seen him at a few Pistonheads meets down here. If not you may have seen the Rosso Mars Aventador that was firebombed in Luton the other day, this was one of his companies cars..

Just seen he's had 3 more cars torched... 2 R8's Spyder's and a Bentley Flying Spur. All of which seems to be jealous attacks on them.

His FB page is here - https://www.facebook.com/LordAleem?ref=ts&fref=ts

Feel sorry for him and his dad.

Funnily enough was watching a YouTube video today about a rocco r replica that he had made and was thinking...you seem like a bit of a bell. No one deserves that though.

Funnily enough was watching a YouTube video today about a rocco r replica that he had made and was thinking...you seem like a bit of a bell. No one deserves that though.

In all fairness he is only 19 so cant get insured on any decent powered cars. Doesn't sponge of his Dad either tbh, he's only working with him until he's finished education for his commercial pilots licence.

Fair enough, I retract my bell comment. Saw one video and thought he seemed a bit of a tool is all. (Not a bell because of the r replica as that was a really good idea). How come their cars have been damaged? Were they all in one location?

Fair enough, I retract my bell comment. Saw one video and thought he seemed a bit of a tool is all. (Not a bell because of the r replica as that was a really good idea). How come their cars have been damaged? Were they all in one location?

Haha, he does seem it if you dont know anything about him tbh lol.

Well his Dad owns a rental company called PET, hence all the cars have PET private reg's but the Rosso Mars was rented out for a wedding that day and the others today are stored in a private Holiday Inn carpark next door to where his new HQ is being built.

1005846_775764429104710_1202606582_n.jpg

This is his drive where most of them are kept until the new location is built..

10277569_846974351983717_6744965826504084066_n.jpg

That must be half of his cars, theres loads of cars!

Lad at work had a commercial licence upto a couple of years ago when he let it laps due to cost of keeping it on. All he could get was freight work which pay quite a lot less than our line of work apparently.

so are they replicas then?

Lad at work had a commercial licence upto a couple of years ago when he let it laps due to cost of keeping it on. All he could get was freight work which pay quite a lot less than our line of work apparently.

so are they replicas then?

No the cars are real lol. The scirocco that has the plate 1 BOY is a rep, think its the 1.4 turbo engine.

scirocco-960x540.jpg

This is what he drives now he can get insurance, guessing the supercars are insured through his dad firm which is how he drives them.

13045950635_987622625e_c.jpg
lord aleem burning rubber by Stefan Drobota, on Flickr

Last edited:
They do have some nice cars but as said that's the family business. Wouldn't be too hard to put him on the insurance as an employee of the company and fair play to him for using the cars as they should be.

Not good that the Avendentor got fire bomed either, it was only just recently detailed by Andy Chapman who's a member on here.

Last edited:
Arrr I see, total tool whoever is going the cars in.

Let's hope they spill some petrol on them self and stand too close too the spark. [emoji91]

As above. One car seems like jealousy tracking down and torching several seems personal. He/His family have crossed someone in a big way for that kind of treatment. Either way torching nice cars is a stupid way to get back at someone, I hope whoever did it gets what's coming to them.

Also; where did the 'Lord' come from?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate Clio General Chat 12
Fernandez General Chat 14